The My Custom Closet team prides themselves in going above and beyond the average contractor. We are a tight-knit group of three who proudly claim to be “people persons” that put the connections we develop with our clients at the forefront of our success.
My Custom Closet was founded in 2001 by Bryan, Jill, and Tim who worked extensively for Nordstrom, in many capacities. The biggest take away from their experience was exceptional customer service skills and top-notch management style for the current family-run closet business.
With a love of creating and design, My Custom Closet evolved and has thrived through the varied economies of the past two decades. Over the years we have befriended many clients and continue to do various projects for them. We look forward to meeting more amazing clients as we push ahead into the next decade.
However, instead of just being all talk, we decided to lay out why exactly My Custom Closet stands out in the sea of available contractors.
What makes My Custom Closet the same as the large, franchise closet companies?
- Same quality materials used.
- Color options and hardware choices abound.
- Same (if not better) turn-around time.
- Same (if not better) design expertise and experience.
What makes My Custom Closet different?
- We are a family run business.
- We have had the same installers for the full 17 years of being in business.
- Our communication style is more personal.
- We are often more accessible outside of traditional business hours, texting is welcome as well.
- We are that “Ma and Pa” closet company.
- The owner is involved with the entire process from the beginning to end of a project.
- We operate on simplicity and little overhead, which translates to better pricing for the customer.
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee and lifetime warranty.