As a customer, when you choose a small, family-owned and operated business, you’re not only supporting their business but also their families. We understand that it can be difficult to know who to trust with such an important project as building your custom closet.
That’s why we want to take a moment to tell you why we believe we are the best choice for your closet needs, whether you need incognito closets or something that grabs your attention!
Why You Should Consider Custom Closet Spaces
Not every closet was created equal. Sometimes your storage needs just can’t be met with a basic setup. Custom closets offer an opportunity to really get organized and maximize your space in ways that you never thought possible. Here are 5 reasons why considering having one might make sense for you!
1. Sizing & Storage – A personalized fit means you won’t ever have to sacrifice storage space or accessibility
2. Organization – Your clothes and accessories are neatly organized at all times so say goodbye to frantically searching through piles of mess
3. Style – With customized finishes like doorknobs, paints colors, shelving layouts, and more you’ll take pride in how beautiful everything looks
4. Multi Purposes – If necessary (or if desired!) closets often double as extra pantries or even mini offices, you can have incognito closet spaces anywhere
5. Durability – Quality custom craftsmanship ensures this investment sticks around for years down the line!
With today’s higher interest rates, the home equity loan and buying frenzy has cooled down. However, some of our competitors are still trying to lure customers in with their flashy ‘moon and star’ deals – not us! Instead, we offer honest prices from the get-go that don’t ever need negotiating — no hassle required!
It is uncomfortable for most people to have to negotiate and this sometimes can cause anxiety before a follow-up consultation. When price negotiation can result in significant shifts in pricing, it is an indicator that the price that was put forth initially was not honest.
This can be considered a psychological mind game that some businesses play with customers. My Custom Closet does not participate in such a “game” and we don’t feel like it is representative of what we are all about as a family-owned and operated business.
If you see an offer like, “color upgrade same as “white” it may sound like a great deal, but how do you know if the “white” option price is overinflated? So really, it may not be such a great deal.
Or if the quote comes in at a ridiculously high price and then they reduce the price by 40% off or more. You think you are getting an amazing deal when in all actuality the 40% off price is really what the price should be in the first place.
Be wary of the quotes that don’t give you a breakdown in “detail” as well. You should expect to know what exactly you are paying for, board by board, piece by piece.
We understand how competitors can play games and we refuse to do that. Instead, our pricing is fair and honest so that you can be confident in your choice to work with us. If you want to learn more about what it would be like to partner with My Custom Closet, please reach out to us today. Our team is excited to help you create the closet space of your dreams!